Welcome SUDSOL members!
Having trouble logging in? Before changing your password, please try logging in HERE!
Then use the tabs at the top to navigate around the new site.
Ready to start pinning ideas you’ve found on the web?
Here is how you can get a SUDSOL Pin bookmarklet that will allow you to pin samples from anywhere on the web. Look for this icon in the top right corner of every SUDSOL page:
- Click on the “Add Pin” button:
- Grab the “SUDSOL Pins” button and drag it to the front of your bookmarks menu.
That’s it! Now you are ready to use it to pin ideas!!
How to USE the SUDSOL Bookmarklet:
- From any website, blog, YouTube, Vimeo, etc when you find something you want to pin and save, click the SUDSOL Pins in your bookmark bar.
- A page will show with all the images to choose from, select the one you want by clicking on it.
- The image will show in the Pin format allowing you to add information, tags, and either select a Board for it, or create a new board.
Want to create your own new board?
Select that option, add a name, select a category and you are good to go!